[Python-Dev] Python Tools/

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:32:50 -0500 (EST)

    BAW> If you do a `cvs up -P' (-P for prune) you'll find that that
    BAW> directory goes away.  At one point I started to add the
    BAW> ht2html scripts to the Python tools, but then we decided not
    BAW> to.  Unfortunately, once a directory's been added to CVS it
    BAW> can never be removed (hence -P).

I just check this and there is no ht2html directory in Tools anymore.
We probably did remove it after you (MAL) had checked it out.  You can
either ignore the directory, or delete it from your working dirs.  If
cvs complains after deleting it, you may have to manually edit the
CVS/Entries file.  Sorry about that -- we know better now.

-Barry