[Python-Dev] Python 1.6 timing

Ka-Ping Yee ping@lfw.org
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:36:49 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> I have discovered another approach.  CNRI put in a cleam room on the
> second floor last year.  I recently discovered a little door behind
> some metrology device in a corner of the clean room.  The door opens
> onto a tunnel that leads directly into Guido's mind.  Unfortunately,
> it won't be of much use for a pumpkin-holder or channeler, because
> after about 15 minutes you are deposited on the shoulder of the Dulles
> Toll Road.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when i read this.

What do you think would happen if Guido went into the tunnel?  Perhaps

    http://www.lfw.org/jminc/Guido/http://www.python.org/

(What you get is a generalization of some earlier silliness... the
description of the original is at http://www.lfw.org/jminc/.)

-- ?!ng