[Python-Dev] Sourceforge Interface Concerns

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 23:34:16 +0200

On Mon, Jul 10, 2000 at 11:34:41PM +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> the IE problem could be a configuration problem, of course. unless
> tim beats me to it, I'll submit a support request some day...

I seriously doubt it, unless cvsweb has an option 'break IE5'. (Or 'unbreak
IE5', if you so wish ;) The symptoms Tim described exactly match one of the
known bugs in IE. It might be fixed in a newer version of cvsweb, of course.

If anyone is going to submit a support request, feel free to pass them my
email for information on that bug ;-)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>