[Python-Dev] Checked in...

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:46:35 -0400

[Paul Prescod]
>> onlinehelp.py is checked in. Here's the docstring:

[Guido]
> Sorry Paul, but checking things in is not the appropriate way to start
> a discussion.

There was a discussion, overwhelmingly positive, and then to make further
progress Paul asked here whether it wouldn't be easier to just check
something in so we could all kick the tires.  At least three of us (four if
you count me twice, as I tend to do <wink>) said "sure!".

> Annoyed,

I can understand that too <wink>.  But as Paul said, it's a self-contained
module that "can't" break anything else, and he did ask first, so maybe you
could look on it a bit more kindly this once.