Consortium mtg non-news (was RE: [Python-Dev] ANSIfication again ;))

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 06:15:45 -0400

[Thomas Wouters]
> ... about the consortium meeting... any idea when the general public and
> grunts like us (well, me, in any case) get to hear the results ?
> The subject is pretty dear to us, you see ;-P

Me too!  Guido went to the consortium mtg on Friday, but Fred, Jeremy and I
are not consortium members, so didn't attend -- we spent 12+ hours fighting
to get home from California instead (Jeremy, you missed some delightful
midnight freeway gridlock heading into VA), and haven't heard from Guido
either.  There was some good reason for optimism before the mtg.  The only
email Guido sent after the mtg was some bad news about PythonLabs office
space, so I assume he didn't think good news was worth mentioning <0.9
wink>.

may-as-well-study-the-entrails-of-a-pigeon-ly y'rs  - tim