[Python-Dev] guidelines for contributing to Python

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:38:26 -0400 (EDT)

    Fred>   I think the SourceForge developers may be looking into
    Fred> importing a Jitterbug database; once that's possible we
    Fred> should definately move that service over.  Jitterbug
    Fred> *really* sucks!

I've been using the SF bug tracker for Mailman and it definitely sucks
less than Jitterbug.  Not perfect, but very usable.  One thing I'd
like to see (and I've made a request for this), is the ability to link
bugs and patches.  Very often a Mailman user will post a bug report
and a dever will post a patch to fix the bug.  It'd be nice if there
could be a direct crosslink between the two.

And if SF can import a Jitterbug database, that'd be a huge win!

-Barry