[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src Makefile.in,1.82,1.83

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 01:03:32 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> Guido van Rossum writes:
>  > You can already extract this from the updated documetation on the
>  > website (which has a list of obsolete modules).
>  >
>  > But you're righ,t it would be good to be open about this.  I'll think
>  > about it.
>
>   Note that the updated documentation isn't yet "published"; there are
> no links to it and it hasn't been checked as much as I need it to be
> before announcing it.

Isn't the documentation better than what has been released? In other
words, if you release now, how could you make things worse? If something
does turn up during a check, you can always release again...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/