[Python-Dev] linuxaudiodev test does nothing

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:42:58 +0300 (IDT)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> Is the test for linuxaudiodev supposed to play the Spanish Inquistion
> .au file?  I just realized that the test does absolutely nothing on my
> machine.  (I guess I need to get my ears to raise an exception if they
> don't hear anything.)
> I can play the .au file and I use a variety of other audio tools
> regularly.  Is Peter still maintaining it or can someone else offer
> some assistance?

It's probably not the case, but check it isn't skipped. I've added code to
liberally skip it in case the user has no permission or no soundcard.

Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.