[Python-Dev] xml missing in Windows installer?

Mark Hammond MarkH@ActiveState.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 02:36:54 +1100

> I understand what you did and why. What I think is wrong is to use the
> same name for the filename of the windows installer, source tar etc.

Seeing as everyone (both of you <wink>) is hassling Tim, let me also stick
up for the actions.  This is a beta release, and as Tim said, is not any
sort of fix, other than what is installed.  The symptoms are obvious.
Sheesh - most people will hardly be aware xml support is _supposed_ to be
there :-)

I can see the other POV, but I don't think this is worth the administrative
overhead of a newly branded release.

Feeling-chatty, ly.

Mark.