[Python-Dev] Patch to avoid conflict with older versions of Python.

Thomas Heller thomas.heller@ion-tof.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:15:27 +0200

> I'm *really* going on vacation now, but if BindImageEx makes sense here
> (offhand I confess the intended use of it here didn't click for me), MS's
> imagehlp.dll is redistributable -- although it appears they split it into
> two DLLs for Win2K and made only "the other one" redistributable there
> <arghghghgh> ...

No need to install it on Win2K (may not even be possible?),
only for Win95.

I just checked: imagehlp.dll is NOT included in Win95b (which I still
use on one computer, but I thought I was in a small minority)

Thomas