[Python-Dev] PEP 264

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
14 Aug 2001 17:35:15 -0400

I *think* I'm done coding for implementing PEP 264; patch at:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=305470&aid=449043&group_id=5470

I've also done a first draft of docs.

The reason for mentioning this is I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so if
you want changes before the proposed date for 2.2a2, you've got aobut
12 hours to tell me about it.

Some tests might get attached to the patch later this evening.

In related news, the material on nested scopes in the appendix of the
refman should be moved out of the appendix.  Someone who's not typing
down a modem can do that.

Cheers,
M.

--
  The ultimate laziness is not using Perl.  That saves you so much
  work you wouldn't believe it if you had never tried it.