[Python-Dev] python-dev summaries?

Michael Hudson mwh21@cam.ac.uk
15 Feb 2001 16:20:48 +0000

Andrew Kuchling <akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 02:45:18PM +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:
> > use to equivalent string method.
> >
> >   * Python's release schedule *
>
> I think an extra blank line before the section headings would separate
> the sections more clearly.
>
> > Skip Montanero raised some concerns about Python's accelerated
>        ^^^^^^^^^ Montanaro
>
> Beyond those two things, great work!  I say post it.  (Don't forget to
> send copies to lwn@lwn.net and editors@linuxtoday.com.)

Thanks!  I meant to check Skip's name (duh! sorry!).  Changes made.

> Also, is it OK with you if I begin adding these summaries to the
> archive at www.amk.ca/python/dev/, suitably credited?

Yeah, sure.  I was going to stick them on my pages, but it probably
makes more sense to keep them where people already look for them.  Do
you want me to send you the html-ized version I've cobbled together?
(and got to validate as xhtml 1.0 strict...).

Cheers,
M.

--
48. The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in
    Wonderland";  but  that's because it's  the best book on