[Python-Dev] Documentation Tools (was Unit Testing)

Moshe Zadka moshez@zadka.site.co.il
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:15:32 +0200 (IST)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:07:11 -0000, "Andy Robinson" <andy@reportlab.com> wrote:

> We need both these PEPs or something like them for this
> to really fly.

If Dinu wants to take over the PEP, it's fine by me. If Dinu wants me to
keep the PEP, I'll be happy to work with him.

>  Dinu will be at IPC9 and happy to discuss
> this

Happy to talk to him, but *please* don't make it into a DevDay/BoF/something
formal. We had one at IPC8, which merely served to waste time.
Again, I reiterate my opinion: there will never be a consensus in doc-sig.
It doesn't matter -- a horrible standard format is better then what
we have today.
--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,