[Python-Dev] Python 2.1 release schedule (PEP 226)

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:48:13 -0500

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 10:29:05AM -0500, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> S   222  pep-0222.txt  Web Library Enhancements               Kuchling
>
>	  This is really up to Andrew.  It seems he plans to create
>	  new modules, so he won't be introducing incompatibilities in
>	  existing APIs.

I don't think PEP 222 will be worked on for 2.1; there have only been
a few reactions, and none at all on the python-web-modules mailing
list, so I don't think anyone really cares very much at this point.
Maybe for 2.2, or maybe I'll just write new classes for Quixote.

That leaves PEP 229 as the only PEP I need to work on for 2.1.

--amk