[Python-Dev] problems building Python 2.1a1 on QNX 4.25

Neil Schemenauer nas@arctrix.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:40:07 -0800

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 11:19:12AM -0500, Goodger, David wrote:
> I'm still stuck at 'python setup.py build':
> Armin Steinhoff said "QNX4 doesn't support dynamic loading". Is this
> compatible with distutils? If not, is there a workaround?

The setup.py script only builds shared modules.  Your going to
have to enable modules using the old Setup file.  I think
Setup.dist should got back to including all the modules
(commented out of course).  This would make it easier to people
who can't or don't want to build shared modules.

  Neil