[Python-Dev] Moshe

Moshe Zadka moshez@zadka.site.co.il
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:31:23 +0300

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:35:12 +0200, Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net> wrote:

> Just FYI: Moshe has been sighted, alive and well. He's been caught up in
> personal matters, apparently. He apologized and said he'd mail python-dev
> with an update soonish.

Yes, indeed, and soonish got sorta delayed too...
Anyway, I am alive and well, and the bad guys will have to do better then
300m to get me in an explosion ;-)
Anyway, I'm terribly sorry for disappearing - my personal life caught up
with me and stuff. I'm now trying to catch up with everything. Thanks
to whoever took 2.0.1 from where I left off and kept it going.

--
"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: No...no... no. Quicker,