[Python-Dev] Proposal - KeyboardInterrupt should inherit directly from Exception

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:18:53 +0100

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 05:24:53AM -0500, Michael Hudson wrote:
> <built-in function default_int_handler>
> KeyboardInterrupt

[..]

> I think I hate readline.

Exactly :)

> [1] Actually I know, on thinking about it, but it still sucks.
>     Is this worth working around?

I don't think so, but it's worth keeping in mind when writing your readline
replacement, or your REPL/interactive-interpreter replacement.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>