[Python-Dev] New canonical location for PEPs

Adrian Aichner adrian@xemacs.org
04 Apr 2002 08:49:28 +0200

    Martin> "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org> writes:
    >> I know XEmacs's is not perfect, but I'm fairly sure host config
    >> changes at SourceForge and SunSITE.de have been responsible for most
    >> of the attention the webmaster has paid to the auto-update mechanism
    >> over the last two years.  Attention has been paid to the lock issue,
    >> but I don't recall the resolution.

Hi Martin!

    Martin> It appears that all the magic is in
    Martin> /pack/viewcvs/current/loginfo-handler.  Adrian, assuming this is a

No, /pack/viewcvs/current/loginfo-handler is only used to update a
commit database for ViewCVS.  We had this working but it's not working
since an upgrade to ViewCVS 0.9.2.

    Martin> modified version of loginfo-handler: is this available online somewhere?

See the XEmacs/xemacsweb entry in
http://cvs.xemacs.org/viewcvs.cgi/CVSROOT/loginfo?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

    Martin> Regards,
    Martin> Martin