[Python-Dev] Unittest list

Hernan Martinez Foffani hernan@orgmf.com.ar
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:49:42 +0200

From: Neal Norwitz <neal@metaslash.com>
> I pulled it from where the sun don't shine. :-)
> I did a bunch of ls/grep/echo/... commands.
> Then post processed manually.
>
> It's not maintained anywhere.  It would be great if there was
> a place to maintain/update it.  Suggestions?
>
> I have another script which builds python with test-coverage
> and will tell you each line/function that doesn't get executed
> in case you get really bored. :-)

I'm interested in those scripts. Are they available for the
public?

> There's only about 200 functions in Objects/*.c.

That "200", is the aprox number of functions that don't have
a corresponding unittest?

By the way, is there a simmilar package that do the same
thing (tell which line/function that doesn't get executed)
for pure python programs? I mean, something that can run
with the standard Python distrib.

Regards,
-Hernan