[Python-Dev] PEP 278 - finished?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:58:26 +0200

On donderdag, april 11, 2002, at 10:01 , Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> so +1 on checking it in as it stands, but -0 on not touching
> the result until 2.3 final...

I'm +1 on reading the second half of that sentence as a
statement that you volunteer to do this:-)

(Though I still don't understand why you think a separate
constructor is somehow cleaner than a new mode flag, even after
reading your rationale. But I have enough other interesting
things to do so I don't want to argue this point with you, you
can have it if you do the work:-)
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -