[Python-Dev] Meta-reflections

Kevin Jacobs jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:30:56 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Samuele Pedroni wrote:
> [Kevin Jacobs]
> >
> > In the process I've found another issue with the slots implementation.
> > I'll post the details to python-dev in a separate e-mail.
> >

> FYI bug reported only on python-dev have a high probability
> to get lost into vacuum (Tim often warns against that).
>
> Now a seemingly bug is a seemingly bug, so I have reported
> your bug to SF:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=520644&group_id=5470&a
> tid=105470
>
> In general don't expect that someone will post bugs on your behalf.

Thanks.  I have a collection of about ~8 more bugs that is expending as I
grow my test suite.  Before I spray all of them onto SF, I want to hear from
Guido, since some of my "bugs" are potentially subjective.

I _have_ tried three times to post a summary-bug to SF and its not worked
(as usual).  Is just me or is SF flaky as hell?  The last time I tried to
post a bug, it kicked me out and was "Down for maintenance" for some time
after that.  Now it won't let me login since it thinks I haven't responded
to the new account confirmation e-mail.  Grrrrrrrrrr

-Kevin

--
Kevin Jacobs
The OPAL Group - Enterprise Systems Architect