[Python-Dev] Using LXR for Python CVS Source Code ?

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:17:26 -0600

    mal> Hmm, I was planning to install the Mozilla version of LXR. I'll
    mal> also look at the latest LXR version 0.9. If it does indeed use
    mal> MySQL, I'd rather not go down that road -- setting up and
    mal> maintaining MySQL is not exactly fun...

I find MySQL fairly straightforward to work with.  (I use it on the Mojam &
Musi-Cal sites.)  If there's a functional difference between the new version
and the old, I'd be willing to help out administering the database.

Skip