[Python-Dev] XML module causes profiler to throw

Andrew P. Lentvorski bsder@mail.allcaps.org
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:23:29 -0700 (PDT)

This was reported in bug 534864, but seems to have been left to rot.
At the very least, I'd like to bump it's importance up in case there is a
later bugfix version for 2.2 (aka 2.2.2 or something).

What is it's status?  Is there a workaround?  What is the diagnosis?

I find it hard to believe that others haven't tripped across this
(especially somebody in the Zope team).  I can at least add my voice such
that it is not specific to one type of installation (his is Red Hat
7.1--mine is FreeBSD 4.6)

Thanks,
-a