[Python-Dev] Where to put wrap_text()?

Steven Lott s_lott@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 06:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

Another place for a text wrap function would be part of pprint.

I agree with M. Pinard that it doesn't deserve an entire module.

RE seems a little off-task for formatting text.
PPRINT seems more closely related to the core problem.

And it leaves room for adding additional formatting and
pretty-printing features.  Perhaps a small class hierarchy
with different wrapping algorithms (filling and justifying,
no filling, etc.)

=====
--
S. Lott, CCP :-{)
S_LOTT@YAHOO.COM

Macintosh user: drinking upstream from the herd.