[Python-Dev] Snapshot win32all builds of interest?

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:22:23 +1000

[Me]

> > I'm wondering if there is any interest in me making regular,
> > basically untested win32all builds against the current Python CVS
> > tree?

[Guido]

> I think that would be useful, especially if the current 2.2-compatible
> win32all does not work with 2.3, or if you have added features since
> that was last released.

OK - first such snapshot done.  See the link from
starship.python.net/crew/mhammond

This version installs no shortcuts, does not compile .pyc files etc - you
are pretty much on your own.  Pythonwin\start_pythonwin.pyw is installed to
start Pythonwin, but you must do so manually.

Please let me know if you try it.

Mark.