Reserved keywords in source: was RE: [Python-Dev] Assign to errno allowed?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:50:30 -0400

On 25 Sep 2002 at 17:48, Alex Martelli wrote:

> On Wednesday 25 September 2002 05:45 pm, you wrote:
> > >
> > > Not in this universe.  I think there are already bigger barriers in the
> > > way of compiling the Python source as C# or Java...
> >
> > Uh, how'd we go from C++ to C#/Java ?
>
> "finally" is a reserved word in Java and C# (and Python:-), but not in C++.
>

> Alex

Thanks for the clarification. This is what I get for using tools from the evil empire -- I
lose my perspective of standards!

;-)

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
AOL-IM: BKClements