How do I report a bug? (Re: [Python-Dev] Distutils documentation amputated in 2.2 docs?)

Lalo Martins lalo@laranja.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 23:40:11 -0300

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 01:58:31PM +1200, Greg Ewing wrote:

> That's what I *want* to do, but I can't figure out how.
> Following the obvious links leads me to the SourceForge
> Bug Tracker page, but I can't find anything there for
> submitting a new bug report, only browsing existing ones.
>
> Can someone please tell me how to submit a bug report?

You need to login to sourceforge.

Once you do that you should see a bar that looks like
Submit New | Browse | Reporting | Admin
the link you want is "Submit New".

[]s,
                                               +----