[Python-Dev] Re: How to lose potential users/developers

Mark McEahern marklists@mceahern.com
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 22:48:32 -0600

[Graham Guttocks]
> Wow, what a treatise Paul. You sure have allot of free time on
> your hands mate.
>
> Is there any end to the number of Internet arseholes out there?

[I only occasionally lurk on this list and I don't plan to reply any more to
this thread.  I apologize in advance for contributing to this diversion.
May you all step back from it and let it pass.  As it surely will.]

Graham, I understand that you're probably feeling attacked.  That probably
makes it only all the more likely that you'll continue to respond in the
same way.  That's unfortunate.

Perhaps you can demonstrate your character by taking the initiative and
resolving this situation amicably?

Cheers,

// m

-