[Python-Dev] Re: How to lose potential users/developers

Graham Guttocks graham_guttocks@yahoo.co.nz
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:02:30 +1300 (NZDT)

Mark McEahern <marklists@mceahern.com> wrote:

> Perhaps you can demonstrate your character by taking the initiative and
> resolving this situation amicably?

I don't know what to tell you. I made a mistake with how I phrased
my original question, and the situation was made worse by people on
this list making many unfounded assumptions. I was never allowed to
recover.

I think my post raised some interesting discussion, but it also created
lots of animosity, which I apologize for. However, except for Tim and
Barry, I think the Python developers who filled my mailbox with petty
personal insults should be ashamed of themselves and how they chose to
represent their project.

Frankly, this whole ordeal has left me feeling nauseous, and I'd really
like to see this cycle of hate just die now.

=====
Regards,
Graham

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.