[Python-Dev] Interop between datetime and mxDateTime

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:06:03 -0500

> Certainly, such a subclass would help me enormously, and would
> probably make it quite simple for this to allow *any* datetime
> object to be passed to COM/Windows functions.  If we can do the same
> for MAL (ie, a Python datetime magically works anywhere an
> mxDateTime did before), then this would be a real bonus :)

OK, we can do this.  (If someone can cook up a patch that would be
great.)

Mark, what APIs would you use on a time object?  And don't you need an
API to *create* time objects?

Still waiting for an answer from Marc-Andre...