[Python-Dev] Vacation and possibly a new bug

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:51:22 -0400

IIRC, it might be me who opened this bug in the first place, so of course I
have a machine suitable for the test.  :)

In any case, my 'make test' of 2.3c1 fails with the test_time AEST
thingy.  If someone will once again give me step-by-step instructions for
what they want done, I'll test it again.