[Python-Dev] Vacation and possibly a new bug

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:03:15 +0100

"Phillip J. Eby" <pje@telecommunity.com> writes:

> IIRC, it might be me who opened this bug in the first place, so of
> course I have a machine suitable for the test.  :)

Doesn't look like it.

> In any case, my 'make test' of 2.3c1 fails with the test_time AEST
> thingy.  If someone will once again give me step-by-step instructions
> for what they want done, I'll test it again.

Well, test_time fails for me on the starship seeminly no matter waht I
do (i.e. just check out from CVS or apply either of the patches
mentioned in the report).  This may be pilot error.

Home time here.  Various other locals have starship accounts, though
(note you'll need to install autoconf 2.53 in ~/bin).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Java sucks. [...] Java on TV set top boxes will suck so hard it
  might well inhale people from off  their sofa until their heads