2.3b2 this weekend (was Re: [Python-Dev] Yet more SRE)

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:25:00 +0200

On vrijdag, jun 27, 2003, at 16:55 Europe/Amsterdam, Tim Peters wrote:

> [Guido]
>> I'm trying to get resources to release 2.3b2 on June 30.  Who can
>> help?
>
> Barry and I can work on it Sunday (June 29), but not today or Monday.
> So we
> should shoot for the 29th.

I can help tonight and tomorrownight (i.e. saturday and sunday, MET). I
might be able to put in some time on monday, but this is unsure.

I will start with bug 762147, and (if Barry or someone else from Python
Labs can give me the okay for a location somewhere on www.python.org)
762150.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -