[Python-Dev] Re: C new-style classes and GC

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
Tue, 20 May 2003 19:46:42 +0100

Michael Hudson <mwh@python.net> writes:

> pyapicompat.h could presumably import more or less verbatim the
> whole preprocessory mess that defines PyAPI_FUNC in Python today?
> AFAIK it doesn't depend on anything else from Python or autoconf or
> so on.  Maybe.

This is *still* too simplistic, but is probably the right idea.  I'll
try to have a look at it, but won't be disappointed if someone beats
me too it.

Cheers,
M.

--
  There are two kinds of large software systems: those that evolved
  from small systems and those that don't work.