[Python-Dev] Is something wrong with SF patch notifications?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Aug 25 12:02:01 CEST 2004

"Raymond Hettinger" <raymond.hettinger at verizon.net> writes:

> Link: File-List
>
> I don't think Barry got notes showing that I reviewed his patch.
>
> Also, I didn't get a note when Walter assigned a unittest patch to me.

I've failed to get the "personal" notifications (e.g. I don't think I
got a notification when you unassigned the peepholer patch from me).

OTOH, I'm not aware of the python.org lists missing anything.

Filing a SF support request may or may not help (it did last time
something went a bit wrong in this respect).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  All programs evolve until they can send email.      -- Richard Letts
  Except Microsoft Exchange.                                    -- Art