[Python-Dev] Re: Re: Re: 2.4 news reaches interesting places

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed Dec 15 22:04:11 CET 2004

Ummm... I don't think that anyone looks for information by trolling
subdomain names.  If I am looking for python information, I go to
www.python.org or python.org.  I would never guess "business.python.org".

Seems to me that what we need is content and let the search engines bring
on the masses.