[Python-Dev] Re: PyCore sprint for 2004?

David Goodger goodger at python.org
Wed Jan 21 21:15:11 EST 2004

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> A mixture of the two.  Which would you prefer for the rest sprint?

I'd *prefer* to have everyone work on Docutils for the full 4 days!
But I'd also like to be a good neighbor and share the wealth.  I think
it's up to the sprinters, who will sign up for the sprint(s) they
want to participate in.

BTW, in the 2003 sprint plan (section 1.2 of
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/SprintPlan), you were listed as
the contact.  Are you again for 2004
(http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/SprintPlan2004)?

--