[Python-Dev] Re: PyCore sprint for 2004?

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jan 21 22:28:51 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 21:15, David Goodger wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 20:33, David Goodger wrote:
> >> There are four days planned for sprints.  Is it expected that all
> >> sprints will last for four days, or will we have two sets of two-day
> >> sprints, or a mixture of two-day and four-day sprints?
>
> Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> > A mixture of the two.  Which would you prefer for the rest sprint?
>
> I'd *prefer* to have everyone work on Docutils for the full 4 days!
> But I'd also like to be a good neighbor and share the wealth.  I think
> it's up to the sprinters, who will sign up for the sprint(s) they
> want to participate in.

Fair enough.  I'm going to ask the sprint coaches to choose the days
they want, then we'll see if the space works out.  I suspect it's
possible to get an extra room for the weekend days if there is a lot of
demand.  The primary constraint, then, is how many days participants are
up for.

I hope you'll help round up participants.  Then you can take a straw
poll.

> BTW, in the 2003 sprint plan (section 1.2 of
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/SprintPlan), you were listed as
> the contact.  Are you again for 2004
> (http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/SprintPlan2004)?

Yes.