[Python-Dev] Leading whitespace in Mac IDE script name

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 4 16:31:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to fetch Python from CVS using Eclipse, and it's choking on a
file with leading whitespace in its name:

/python/dist/src/Mac/IDE scripts/Widget demos/  separator ---

There's an identical file in the same directory, but without the leading
whitespace in the name.

So is this 'leading whitespace' version actually needed, or is it
something historical?

Regards,
Nick

P.S. I also sent a question to the Eclipse folks regarding the fact that
the Eclipse CVS checkout collapses in a screaming heap when it hits this
file. However, if the Mac release doesn't use this file, getting rid of
it from the HEAD would probably get me up and running more quickly.

--
Nick Coghlan               |     Brisbane, Australia
Email: ncoghlan at email.com  | Mobile: +61 409 573 268