[Python-Dev] Re: Re: python-dev Summary for 2004-07-01through 2004-07-15[draft]

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Jul 24 08:33:09 CEST 2004

"Brett C." <bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote in message
news:4101DFCC.3090003 at ocf.berkeley.edu...
> > This strikes me as both misleading and potentially inflamatory.
>
> Possibly, but I am not PC in any way.  =)

Neither am I, but I was thinking of the possible effect on readers of
comp.lang.python, most of whom have not programmed in scheme, etc, and a
few of whom sometimes look for things to flame python about.  I don't want
to deal with an unnecessary false rumor, and I suspect that you don't
either.

Terry J. Reedy