[Python-Dev] Re: Empty keyword

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Jun 10 16:08:54 EDT 2004

Sylvain Hellegouarch wrote:
> I didn't see the difference. Of course, I will be more careful in the
> future.
>
> I must say though that if was not clear to me, it might not be clear for
> some other people. It might sound obvious of course...

It might not be obvious for Python users, and there is nothing wrong
with that.

However, it should be obvious (or atleast well-known) for people posting
to python-dev. Posters are expected to be familiar with the Python
interpreter internals, and will often verify claims in the source
before posting.

Regards,
Martin