[Python-Dev] Bug Day in review

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Mon Nov 8 18:55:35 CET 2004

On Monday 08 November 2004 05:07 am, Johannes Gijsbers wrote:
 > * There should be a way to mark bugs as "easy-to-fix". I'll try to work
 >   in this into Roundup somehow, but until we migrate to that, I propose

Now *this* sort of functionality is a good reason to migrate to roundup.  I've
generally not felt that there was any benefit to the migration, but being
able to add this sort of community-support feature (assuming it actually
happens) makes the cost of migration much more palatable, since there's an
actual concrete benefit on the other side.  This makes a lot more sense than
having to wrap an external document around the SourceForge trackers.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>