[Python-Dev] plans for 2.4.2 and 2.5a1

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Aug 12 23:51:35 CEST 2005

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> So I'm currently planning for a 2.4.2 sometime around mid September. I figure 
> we cut a release candidate either on the 7th or 14th, and a final a week 
> later. 

I'm returning only on Sep 12 from vacation, so the Windows binaries of a
release candidate would have to wait until that Monday; the 14th would
suit me better. Unfortunately, I'm likely also travelling on 19..23,
so the final release would have to wait until Sep 24 or so.


More information about the Python-Dev mailing list