[Python-Dev] Re: license issues with profiler.py and md5.h/md5c.c

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Feb 12 07:40:36 CET 2005

""Martin v. Löwis"" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote in message
news:420D5731.8020702 at v.loewis.de...
> http://www.python.org/psf/contrib.html

After reading this page and pages linked thereto, I get the impression that
you are only asking for contributor forms from contributors of original
material (such as module or manual section) and not from submitters of
suggestions (via news,mail) or patches (via sourceforge).  Correct?

Seems sensible to me that contributing via a public suggestion box
constitutes permission to use the suggestion.

Terry J. Reedy