[Python-Dev] Five review rule on the /dev/ page?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Feb 17 18:33:46 CET 2005

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005, Skip Montanaro wrote:

> I am frantically trying to get ready to be out of town for a
> week of vacation.  Someone sent me some patches for datetime
> and asked me to look at them.  I begged off but referred him to
> http://www.python.org/dev/ and made mention of the five patch review
> idea.  Can someone make sure that's explained on the /dev/ site?

This should go into Brett's survey of the Python dev process, not as
official documentation.  It's simply an offer made by some of the
prominent members of python-dev.

"The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable
classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code --
not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death."  --GvR