[Python-Dev] Re: webbrowser.py

Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra rsenra at acm.org
Mon Mar 28 23:31:29 CEST 2005

 | > On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 11:36:41AM -0300, Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra wrote:
 | > > Edit libwebbrowser.tex as you see fit, then send it to me
 | > > and I'll TeXify it back to you. <wink>
 | >
 | >    Uploaded to http://python.org/sf/754022 . I am not a native English
 | > speaker, and this is the first time I've edited a TeX file. Please
 | > correct my grammar, spelling, TeX, whatever...

 Outstanding work Oleg. I read it through and wouldn't change a bit.
 I have revised: libwebbrowser.tex.patch and webbrowser.py.patch.
 They are Ok regarding grammar, TeX and ... whatever <wink>.
 I recommend to apply both files.

 However, I would withdraw the third file -- webbrowser wrapper script, since the same
 functionality can be accomplished with:

 python -m webbrowser http://www.python.org

 best regards,
 Senra

--
   ,_
   | )          Rodrigo Senra       <rsenra |at| acm.org>
 _(    (|__|]   GPr Sistemas http://www.gpr.com.br
_ |    (|___|]  IC - Unicamp http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~921234