[Python-Dev] Mapping cvs version numbers to svn revisions?

skip@pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Nov 12 14:21:59 CET 2005

In a bug report I filed Neal Norwitz referred me to an earlier, fixed, bug
report from before the cvs-to-svn switch.  The file versions were thus cvs
version numbers instead of svn revisions.  Is it possible to map from cvs
version number to svn?  In this particular situation I can fairly easily
infer the revision number because I know Neal made the change and roughly
where in the given file(s) he was making changes, but I doubt that would
always be true.  I guess, did cvstosvn save that mapping somewhere?

Thx,

Skip