[Python-Dev] Conversion to Subversion is complete

martin@v.loewis.de martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Oct 27 12:35:13 CEST 2005

The Python source code repository is now converted to subversion;
please feel free to start checking out new sandboxes. For a few
days, this installation probably still needs to be considered in
testing. If there are no serious problems found by next Monday,
I would consider conversion of the data complete. The CVS repository
will be kept available read-only for a while longer, so you can
easily forward any patches you may have.

Most of you are probably interested in checking out one of these
folders:

svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/python/trunk
svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/python/branches/release24-maint
svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/peps

The anonymous read-only equivalents of these are

http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk
http://svn.python.org/projects/python/branches/release24-maint
http://svn.python.org/projects/peps

As mentioned before, in addition to "plain" http/WebDAV,
viewcvs is available at

http://svn.python.org/view/

There are some more things left to be done, such as updating
the developer documentation. I'll start working on that soon,
but contributions are welcome.

Regards,
Martin