[Python-Dev] Conversion to Subversion is complete

Brett Cannon bcannon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 02:42:42 CEST 2005

I have started a svn section in the dev FAQ
(http://www.python.org/dev/devfaq.html) pertaining to checking out a
project from the repository and other stuff discussed so far.  If
something is not clear or people feel a step is missing, let me know.

I will remove the CVS section once Martin has tossed the CVS repository on SF.

-Brett