[Python-Dev] Use dlopen() on Darwin/OS X to load extensions?

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 06:01:57 CEST 2006

On 4/3/06, Zachary Pincus <zpincus at stanford.edu> wrote:

> Sorry if it's bad form to ask about patches one has submitted -- let
> me know if that sort of discussion should be kept strictly on the
> patch tracker.

No, it's fine.  Thanks for reminding us about this issue.
Unfortunately, without an explicit ok from one of the Mac maintainers,
I don't want to add this myself.  If you can get Bob, Ronald, or Jack
to say ok, I will apply the patch ASAP.  I have a Mac OS X.4 box and
can test it, but don't know the suitability of the patch.